Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence
The Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (CEME) is a regeneration charity that helps support economic growth across east London and the Thames Gateway.
It provides a range of support services and facilities to help entrepreneurs and businesses achieve accelerated growth and scale, including:
- Modern office and coworking space.
- Workshop facilities for technical training, apprenticeships and adult learning.
- Innovation and Launchpad Centres with space for small firms in the technology sector.
- Business support services for startups and SMEs.
- In-house coaching and mentoring.
Central Research Laboratory
CRL is a startup accelerator to grow product-based businesses.
Support for Manufacturers from Make UK
Make UK supports and champions the engineering and manufacturing industry in the UK.
Continuing Professional Development Courses
Find training to help managers and employees develop their skills and knowledge.