Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence
The Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (CEME) is a regeneration charity that helps support economic growth across east London and the Thames Gateway.
It provides a range of support services and facilities to help entrepreneurs and businesses achieve accelerated growth and scale, including:
- Modern office and coworking space.
- Workshop facilities for technical training, apprenticeships and adult learning.
- Innovation and Launchpad Centres with space for small firms in the technology sector.
- Business support services for startups and SMEs.
- In-house coaching and mentoring.
Services to help businesses start-up, grow and overcome challenges in Croydon.
Central Research Laboratory
CRL is a startup accelerator to grow product-based businesses.
Level39 is a community of cybersecurity, fintech and retail tech businesses.