Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence
The Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (CEME) is a regeneration charity that helps support economic growth across east London and the Thames Gateway.
It provides a range of support services and facilities to help entrepreneurs and businesses achieve accelerated growth and scale, including:
- Modern office and coworking space.
- Workshop facilities for technical training, apprenticeships and adult learning.
- Innovation and Launchpad Centres with space for small firms in the technology sector.
- Business support services for startups and SMEs.
- In-house coaching and mentoring.
Support for Manufacturers from Make UK
Make UK supports and champions the engineering and manufacturing industry in the UK.