The Catapult Network comprises nine technology and innovation centres across the UK that connect innovative businesses with scientists, industry expertise, technical specialists and engineers to facilitate collaboration on late-stage research and development.
Catapults accelerate high-potential ideas to market, support business growth and increase UK productivity in the following sectors:
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult supports the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies.
- Compound Semiconductor Applications Catapult accelerates the development and commercialisation of new applications for compound semiconductors.
- Connected Places is an innovation accelerator for cities, transport and places to deliver improvements in how people live, work and travel.
- Digital Catapult encourages the early adoption of advanced digital technologies to make UK businesses and the economy more competitive. This includes the adoption of artificial intelligence, 5G, immersive technologies and Internet of Things.
- Energy Systems Catapult works on projects that accelerate the transformation of energy systems in the UK, including decarbonisation and capitalising on the opportunities of clean growth.
- High Value Manufacturing Catapult supports the growth of advanced manufacturing value by helping industry to adopt new manufacturing tech. It also helps manufacturers to improve their performance and productivity.
- Medicines Discovery Catapult helps accelerate innovative drug discovery and is committed to driving the adoption of patient-centred medicines.
- Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult helps create clean growth opportunities by supporting companies in the offshore renewable energy sector.
- Satellite Applications Catapult helps businesses to capitalise on the potential from space by supporting the growth of satellite applications.
London & Partners’ Business Growth Programme
Tailored support for London businesses to grow and become more productive.