BuyHaringey is a new online marketplace where businesses can promote and sell goods, services and events for free to Haringey residents. It will support local small businesses to become more resilient and boost sales and brand awareness.
The BuyHaringey marketplace includes:
- A free ‘online shop’.
- Full transactional delivery and ‘click & collect’ facilities.
- Free promotional opportunities to advertise and market events across the borough.
- The option to use loyalty offers to attract local shoppers both in-person and online.
- Paying reduced fees (3%) in comparison to other delivery apps (up to 30%).
Support for businesses
Haringey business owners will be able to set up their BuyHaringey profile for free, and receive support and advice from bubltown with:
- Growing online sales.
- Promoting products or services for free to new audiences across Haringey.
- Confirming payments directly through the platform.
- Offering a click-and-collect service.
- Making faster deliveries – bubltown has partnered with Stuart, a last-mile delivery service allowing any business in Haringey to deliver their products directly to residents’ doors.
- One-to-one support on setting up an online profile.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is available to businesses that are:
- Established small or micro-businesses in Haringey that are registered to pay business rates.
- Based in either parades/high streets, town centres, or industrial estates.
- Looking to get an online presence.
- Want to reach residents and send them goods and/or food items via a cheaper ‘online shop’ alternative to the traditional delivery suppliers.
This programme is delivered by bulbtown and funded by the Mayor of London’s Good Growth Fund, Haringey’s Good Economy Recovery Plan and our High Streets Recovery Action Plan (HSRAP).
SME Procurement Hub
Support to help businesses tender for contracts.
Business Support for Early Years Providers in Haringey
Business support surgeries and resources for early years providers in Haringey.