Business Help Series
Help us spread the message and promote all current events across your network by downloading our Social Media Partner Toolkit. It contains ready-to-post and publish social media material, images and text for your newsletters that you can simply copy and paste. Please click here to download.
Introducing London Business Hub webinars to support businesses during COVID-19.
We are excited to announce the launch of ‘Business Help Series’, bringing you highly informative FREE webinars delivered by expert speakers and carefully designed to guide London’s small businesses across various problem areas, as they navigate the challenges of COVID-19.
Please check our eligibility criteria before registering.
For more information about our upcoming post-EU transition webinar, please click here.
Using Content Marketing & Digital Storytelling to Generate Sales
Discover how to get your business noticed through compelling content and the power of digital storytelling.
You will leave this working knowing:
- What content marketing is and how it can positively impact your business.
- How to build a content marketing strategy.
- How to develop great and engaging content.
- What effective storytelling is and why it’s a powerful tool for attracting audiences.
- The art of storytelling, structures and best practice.
- The best platforms for sharing content to your audience.
- Advice from our expert speaker to address your pain points during live Q&A.
Date: Thursday 23 September 2021
Time: 10:00am – 4:30pm
Negotiate and Influence with Confidence: Boost Your Bargaining Power
If you haggle with price, timescales, sales leads or investments and come away feeling you could have handled the situation better, this event will help you develop a confident mindset and skillset to navigate the conversation – when it really counts.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- Tactics and proven negotiation strategies.
- How to create leverage and claim value in a negotiation.
- How to identify potential biases and other factors that can affect the negotiation process.
- How to plan effectively for improved results.
- How to influence the negotiation to improve the outcome.
- When not to negotiate.
Date: Thursday 30 September 2021
Time: 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Is not “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here (see question 17).
- Has not received more than €200,00 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
The London Business Hub business support programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
We at the London Business Hub understand the practical and personal challenges that come with owning and running a small business. Hear what Susan Nguyen, The Nail Group Managing Director, has to say about the impact our support has had on her business through the COVID-19 crisis.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.
Step Four and Working Safely During COVID-19
Advice on working safely during COVID-19.
Step Four and Easing COVID-19 Restrictions
Overview of changes following the move to step four.