Business Banking Resolution Service (BBRS)
The Business Banking Resolution Service (BBRS) is a not-for-profit body that helps larger small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) resolve business banking complaints.
The BBRS typically helps SMEs with a turnover of more than £1 million that are too large to be eligible for Financial Ombudsman Service support. The BBRS can help resolve current and previously unresolved complaints through personalised and practical support delivered by dispute resolution specialists.
The BBRS can make both financial and non-financial awards in favour of SME customers, up to £350,000 for historical cases or £600,000 for contemporary cases (and can recommend more). It is a free of charge service.
Businesses that meet the following criteria may be able to apply for BBRS support, even if they are no longer operating:
- You have an unresolved business banking complaint against a participating bank or their subsidiaries.
- You made a formal complaint to your bank from December 2001 onward, and have not had (or been able to have) an independent review, agreed a settlement or gone to court.
- At the time of the complaint you had a turnover of:
- 2001 – 2009: between £1 million and £6.5 million
- 2009 – 2019: between €2 million and £6.5 million
- 2019 onward: between £6.5 million and £10 million.
Tax-Free Childcare with HMRC – Resources for Early Years Professionals
Support for early years providers on take-up of Tax-Free Childcare.
Strong Early Years London – Business Healthcheck for Childminders
A free business requirements checklist for childminders in the capital.