Business Adaptation Project
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets has partnered with Enterprise Nation to deliver the Business Adaptation Project.
The project will provide 215 small local businesses with a programme of business support and up to £1,250 in match-funding. Support will help businesses adapt to the post-Covid business environment and take steps to safeguard and future-proof their future.
- Strengthening cybersecurity measures.
- Buying new equipment to make the business more flexible.
- Investing in training.
- Improving products and services.
- Taking out additional insurance policies.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Purchasing safety equipment to protect staff and customers.
The initiative is open to businesses with fewer than 49 employees who were trading in Tower Hamlets before 30 June 2021.
London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Advice, support and information for businesses in Tower Hamlets.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.