The Better Futures project launched in February 2017 with an aim to work with and support the growth of London-based businesses who produce technologies, goods and services that reduce negative impacts on our environment.
Now in its fourth year, Better Futures is working with partners to give over 150 SMEs the boost they need to be successful in London and create a hub for low-carbon and circular industries in our city.
- Investment readiness and growth support with innovation advisers.
- Access to new supply chains and markets.
- Innovation vouchers for academic collaboration projects.
- Paid short-term internships.
- Marketing support.
- Innovation and commercialisation of research and development.
- Process improvement, quality assurance and technology verification.
- Product development.
- Management/leadership support.
- Understanding organisational corporate and social responsibility.
- Public and private funding support.
- Resource efficiency.
- Intellectual property support.
- Access to coworking space.
- Events, workshops and masterclasses.
Better Futures is funded by the ERDF (European Regional Development Fund), and was created in collaboration with the following partners:
- Imperial College London.
- Imperial Consultants (ICON).
- Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC).
- Sustainable Ventures.
- Sustainable Workspaces.
- West London Business.
Support from London Business Hub
Specialist programmes and support from London Business Hub.
Circular Economy Business Support
Support for SMEs to capitalise on the benefits of the circular economy.