Bethnal Green Ventures Accelerator Programme
Bethnal Green Ventures runs the Tech for Good Programme, which provides early-stage founders with investment, support and expertise to help them launch and grow a tech for good venture.
It supports teams with new ideas to help build solutions to social and environmental issues through an intensive programme of support, including:
- A tailored three-month programme of workshops, talks and mentoring.
- One-to-one support.
- ‘Off the record’ talks from entrepreneurs.
- Peer-to-peer support.
- Feedback from peers and mentors.
- Up to £30,000 in cash for 7% equity in their venture.
The programme includes six sprints on:
- Designing with people in mind.
- Measuring your impact.
- Telling your story.
- Refining your business model.
- Selling your product.
- What makes investors tick.
There is also a live demo day with the opportunity to present your business to a network of investors, mentors, founders and supporters.
Bethnal Green Ventures is looking for scalable businesses that use technology in an innovative way to approach environmental and social problems. It supports ventures with the potential to have a direct impact on people and the planet, and that can reduce inequality.
To be eligible, applicants must be an early-stage business that has been trading for less than 24 months. Your team must also be available to take part in a 12-week hybrid programme run online and from offices in London.