Bathtub Bursary for New Entrepreneurs
The Bathtub Bursary programme supports budding entrepreneurs from low opportunity backgrounds or in difficult circumstances to start and grow a sustainable business.
The six-month programme provides workspace, start-up support, advice and connections to help individuals across London develop their enterprise skills and start a business.
The first six months of the programme are free, with the potential for a further six months charged at half the standard membership cost.
To be eligible for a Bathtub Bursary, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You are enrolled in an enterprise programme run by another not-for-profit, or
- You have been unemployed for six months or more (not by choice), or
- You are a charity less than 24 months old.
Applicants must also:
- Be up to two founders in team size.
- Be within your first full year of trading.
- Be able to prove you have lived in London for at least 12 months.
Music Tech Incubator
Abbey Road Red is Europe's first music tech incubator.
Central Research Laboratory
CRL is a startup accelerator to grow product-based businesses.
Investec Beyond Business Programme
Support for emerging social enterprises in Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Newham.