Fiserv has launched its Back2Business programme in the UK, part of a $50 million global initiative to support small, ethnically diverse businesses to thrive post-pandemic.
The Back2Business UK programme offers:
- The opportunity to apply for £10,000 grants.
- Access to leading technology solutions.
- Connections to community partners.
Successful grant applicants can use the grant for any purpose they choose, including technology investment, operational costs such as rent and payroll, premise re-design or marketing. Grants will be administered by the Association for Enterprise Opportunity (AEO).
In order to be eligible for a grant, businesses must:
- Be majority-owned by a person from an ethnically diverse background.
- Be located in the UK.
- Have been in business prior to January 2020.
- Have an annual revenue of less than £1,000,000.
- Have 15 or fewer employees.
Support for Manufacturers from Make UK
Make UK supports and champions the engineering and manufacturing industry in the UK.