East London Grow Your Business Programme
The East London Grow Your Business programme from Allia Future Business Centre is open to local, small businesses operating or creating opportunities in Hackney. It supports businesses to grow and create employment opportunities for local people.
The free Grow Your Business programme provides two months of specialist support and tools to help local businesses thrive and grow, including:
- Dedicated support from a team of advisers and mentors.
- One-to-one support.
- Peer-to-peer support.
- Alumni benefits including exclusive discounts and free co-working days.
- The chance to join a community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
In order to be eligible for the Grow Your Business programme you will need:
- To be a registered company.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- To be living in, registered in or benefitting the Hackney area.
- To have availability on Wednesday from 10:00am – 12:00pm for workshops.
Applications close on 2 April 2023 and the programme is due to launch on 12 April 2022.
Building Legacies – Supplier Programme
Support for firms in east London to become suppliers and win new contracts.
Help to Grow | Government Support for Businesses
Explore government-backed support for business.