Women Winning in Business | Female Founders Growth Event
Location: Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre
West Wing Entrance, Guildhall
Gresham Street, EC2V 7HH United Kingdom
Add to Calendar: iCal / Google Calendar
Develop practical business growth skills.
The City of London Corporation and the Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre are passionate about diversity and helping people from all backgrounds to start and grow their business.
This event is for female entrepreneurs to learn practical ideas about key topics including pitching, negotiation, promotion and funding for growth, followed by networking with a keynote speaker.
It kicks off with a series of short workshops and talks before the evening networking and drinks start at 6:00pm. You are welcome to join for the whole session or just the networking in the evening.
- Jazz Broughton | Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Paul Durrant | Negotiation for business growth.
- Sarah Clay| Using LinkedIn effectively.
- Sarah Austin | Nominating yourself for a business award.
- Henry Whorwood | Using Beauhurst to identify sources of funding.
- Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre | Practical information, market research and company data to help you grow your business.
Clara Probert from Madonna Capital is the key note speaker.
Ticket prices range from £7.50 to £25.
The WIP’s Sustainable Business Summit
Workshops, panel events and clinics on becoming more sustainable.
Monitoring Market Trends for Effective Impact
Explore how market trends could impact your business.