This online event from Newable and the Department for International Trade will explore how to build an effective strategy to boost your chances of export success.
It will cover:
- The benefits of exporting.
- Where best to trade.
- The resources you will need.
- Routes to market.
- How to work with partners.
When will this event take place?
This event will take place across two half days, and you must be available to attend both sessions:
- Day one: Tuesday 18 May 2021 (10:00am – 1:30pm)
- Day two: Wednesday 19 May 2021 (1:00pm – 4:30pm)
This event is for new exporters, and businesses must:
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition.
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
Introduction to Selling Overseas
This event is part of our COVID-19 Business Help Series.