Discover how to optimise your website to maximise digital presence, attract more customers and boost sales.
Consumers’ buying behaviours and the adoption of technology have rapidly shifted markets across the globe during the pandemic. The need to having a high-performance website and strategically engaging your customers online is proving more crucial than ever before.
Join this concise three-hour London Business Hub workshop and leave with tangible actions to implement in your business. Our expert will focus on onsite optimisation (to improve the user experience on your site) and SEO optimisation (to drive more low cost, relevant traffic to your site) giving you the building blocks to build your business and deliver growth.
Benefits of attending
- Discover how to structure and design your website to attract more visitors.
- Understand the benefits and importance of search engine optimisation (SEO) for your business.
- Learn how to rank more highly on search engines.
- Master the art of producing compelling and effective content that is understood by customers.
- Hear tips and insights to improve your customer’s experience online.
This London Business Hub event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here.
- Not have received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years.
Places are limited to one delegate per company – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Using Digital Marketing to Generate Leads
Discover how to convert online users into prospects.
Free and Low-Cost Ways to Find New Clients and Customers
Explore how to find new customers for your business.