This online event from Newable and the Department for International Trade will explore how to use social media to attract new customers globally.
It will cover:
- Social media trends.
- Tools and techniques to help you reach your target audience.
- Cost-effective social media tools to help you engage with customers.
- Creating a social media plan.
- How to create engaging content.
- How to analyse your social media activity.
When will this event take place?
This event will take place across two half days,:
- Day one: Tuesday 27 April 2021 (1:00pm – 4:30pm)
- Day two: Wednesday 28 April 2021 (1:00pm – 4:30pm)
This event is for new exporters, and businesses must:
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition.
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
Importing: Staged Introduction of Customs Controls
Explore changes to importing now the EU transition period has ended.
Customs Import Declarations: An overview
Learn about changes following the end of the transition period.