This online event from the Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre will help SME decision-makers gain greater insights into sustainability.
It will cover:
- Sustainability – definition, key pillars and interpretation.
- The business case for sustainability.
- The benefits of sustainability.
- How to report progress to key stakeholders.
- Sustainability myths.
- How to take action and integrate sustainability into your business.
Virtual Connections Café: A Journey to Net Zero
Support for SMEs to set and meet net zero targets.