The Hackney Adapt Your Business Programme is fully-funded by Hackney Council to help local micro and small businesses recover from Covid-19 and grow by adapting or becoming a greener business.
This event will explore how to use social media to attract new customers and boost your online strategy. It will cover:
- How to develop an effective social media strategy.
- How to identify and connect with your customers and target market.
- How to build an online community.
- Engaging content that works on various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Tools to help you manage and plan your social media activity.
This event is for any micro or small business in Hackney that meets the following criteria:
- They are based in and trading in the London Borough of Hackney. Both business based in commercial premises and home-based businesses are eligible (businesses based in virtual offices in the borough are not eligible i.e. businesses not physically based in the borough who use a Hackney postal address only).
- Businesses registered in the UK and currently trading.
- Have 49 or fewer employees.
To be eligible, you must also propose a project that aims to achieve one of the following objectives:
- To make adaptations to your businesses to help it cope with the Covid-19 pandemic or grow.
- To improve the environmental performance or credentials of your business, resulting in a greener business.
Financing Your Future: Accessing Funding for SMEs
Explore how to boost the financial resilience of your business.