Innovate UK EDGE is running a series of events to help innovative businesses achieve growth through advice on funding, finance, marketing, intellectual property and sustainability.
This event will provide advice and support to help your business become more sustainable and transition to net zero. It will cover:
- How to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Why sustainability is important.
- Net zero policies.
- Legal frameworks and net zero jargon.
There will also be the opportunity to connect with and learn from other innovative businesses.
This event is for UK-registered, small and medium-sized innovative businesses with up to 500 employees based in Greater London.
Eligible businesses must also be looking to do at least one of the following:
- Exploit innovation to achieve growth.
- Innovate their products or services.
- Aim to access funding and finance.
- Plan to expand into new international markets or develop international partners in the next 12 months.
Monitoring Market Trends for Effective Impact
Explore how market trends could impact your business.
Balancing the Books: Understand Your Financial Accounts
Explore how to manage and understand your accounts.