This online event delivered by Newable will explore how to create a winning virtual pitch for your business.
It will cover:
- How to create compelling and persuasive pitches.
- How to communicate a complex idea or business model.
- How to build rapport.
- Online tools you can use to create pitches.
This event will take place across two half days:
- Tuesday 3 March (10:00am – 1:30pm)
- Wednesday 4 March (1:00pm – 4:30pm)
This event is part of the Department for International Trade’s Export Support Series.
Please note, your business will need to meet eligibility criteria to apply to attend this event.