This online event from Newable and the Department for International Trade will explore how to source and manage international partners for your UK business.
It will cover:
- How to approach the partner selection process.
- How to pitch to potential partners.
- How to create a written profile of requirements.
- COVID-19 considerations.
- Contractual issues.
- How to agree, monitor and review targets.
- Strategies to help build trust and strengthen relationships.
When will this event take place?
This event will take place across two half days:
- Day one: Tuesday 8 June 2021 (10:00am – 1:30pm)
- Day two: Wednesday 9 June 2021 (1:00pm – 4:30pm)
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition.
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
Importing: Staged Introduction of Customs Controls
Explore changes to importing now the EU transition period has ended.
Customs Import Declarations: An overview
Learn about changes following the end of the transition period.