Reset. Restart is a free programme of webinars and support from the British Library Business & IP Centre to help you overcome challenges and thrive in the current climate.
This session will help you identify the best social media channels for your business, as well as introduce practical steps to maximise sales and networking benefits. It will also cover:
- How to leverage digital tools and social media strategies.
- How to remain competitive and track success.
- How to create an effective social media plan of activities across a week or month.
- The best-performing social channels for a given audience.
- How to schedule social media posts.
- Social listening tools such as SEMrish and Sprout Social, as well as Hootsuite for scheduling.
This session is delivered by digital marketer and business consultant Christine Braithwaite.