Making Your Social Media Marketing Pay
Organiser: British Library Business & IP Centre
Location: Online event
Add to Calendar: iCal / Google Calendar
Discover how to identify the best social media channels for your business.
Reset. Restart is a free programme of webinars and support from the British Library Business & IP Centre to help you overcome challenges and thrive in the current climate.
This session will help you identify the best social media channels for your business, as well as practical steps to maximise sales and networking benefits. It will also cover:
- How to make the most of digital tools and social media strategies.
- How to remain competitive and track success.
- How to create an effective social media plan of activities.
- The best-performing social channels.
- How to schedule social media posts.
- Social listening and scheduling tools such as SEMrish, Sprout Social and Hootsuite.
This session is delivered by digital marketer and business consultant Christine Braithwaite.
Practical Public Relation Strategies
Explore how to maintain relationships with customers.
How to Market Your Business on LinkedIn
Discover how to generate new leads on LinkedIn.