London – FSB Talks: Access to Funding for Small Businesses
Explore different sources of funding to grow your business.
This FSB Talks event will provide practical advice on how to access funding for your small business.
It will cover:
- How to identify funding opportunities.
- The different types of funding, including grants, loans, crowdfunding and ‘support in kind’.
- Funding opportunities available from local sources, government agencies, regeneration programmes and other public bodies.
- Charitable and community funding programmes.
- Information and resources that can support your fundraising strategy.
- How to use artificial intelligence in fundraising and application writing.
This session is delivered by Gary Parker (Managing Director, CNT Associates).
Funding and E-commerce Platforms for Wellbeing Projects
Explore how to develop your wellbeing business.
Start Up Wandsworth Free Business 1-2-1 Sessions
One-to-one advice to help you launch your business.