Join Heart of the City to learn how to make yourself heard as a quieter leader in a hybrid working world, and build a successful career as an introvert.
It will cover:
- How an individual can begin to define and build a personal brand.
- Tackling self-promotion and developing the confidence to do this effectively.
- Overcoming barriers and possible self-sabotage.
This session is for you if:
- You manage a team and wish to identify with and develop introverts.
- You consider yourself introverted.
- The idea of a self-promotion challenges you.
- You want to become bolder in your professional life.
Branding consultant, Richard Etienne, will teach you helpful ways to build a strong personal brand as an introvert – from becoming more assertive and using online communication to your advantage, to getting over the fear of networking, virtual or otherwise.
He will help you through strategic navigation of the virtual meeting room, as well as how to manage or engage with your team while working from home.
You will also learn the art of using the internet to speak up about your accomplishments and how these skills can translate to building professional relationships.
Responsible Business 101
Discover six top tips to ignite your responsible business activities.
Social Justice and the Social Justice Charter
How smaller businesses can push social justice up the agenda.