This online event from General Assembly will provide an introduction to various social media platforms and explore how to create an effective social media strategy.
Social media is an effective way to reach your audience, build brand awareness and boost loyalty and sales.
This event will cover:
- The differences between the key social media platforms.
- How to create content and engage your audience.
- Publishing, listening and reporting tools.
- How to create a weekly content calendar.
- How to create a pitch that defines your brand and audience.
You will also have the opportunity to network with fellow classmates and the instructor. This class is delivered by Jen Glantz.