Innovate UK EDGE is running a series of events to help innovative businesses achieve growth through advice on funding, finance, marketing, intellectual property and sustainability.
This event will provide advice and support to help you protect and maximise your intellectual property (IP). It will cover:
- The key components of IP.
- How IP works and how to protect your business.
- How to evaluate contract and licensing agreements.
- Trade marks, patents, copyright and design rights.
There will also be the opportunity to connect with and learn from other innovative businesses.
This event is for UK-registered, small and medium-sized innovative businesses with up to 500 employees based in Greater London.
Eligible businesses must also be looking to do at least one of the following:
- Exploit innovation to achieve growth.
- Innovate their products or services.
- Aim to access funding and finance.
- Plan to expand into new international markets or develop international partners in the next 12 months.
Monitoring Market Trends for Effective Impact
Explore how market trends could impact your business.