The Hackney Adapt Your Business Programme is fully-funded by Hackney Council to help local micro and small businesses recover from Covid-19 and grow by adapting or becoming a greener business.
This event will explore how to adapt and re-focus your sales strategy to help boost sales. Speaker Niraj Kapur (Managing Director, Everybody Works in Sales) will talk about:
- How to identify and target prospects.
- How to boost conversion rates and close sales.
- The essential elements of an effective sales strategy.
- How to overcome sales objections.
- How to use LinkedIn effectively.
- How to write engaging emails to target your customers.
This event is for any micro or small business in Hackney that meets the following criteria:
- They are based in and trading in the London Borough of Hackney. Both business based in commercial premises and home-based businesses are eligible (businesses based in virtual offices in the borough are not eligible i.e. businesses not physically based in the borough who use a Hackney postal address only).
- Businesses registered in the UK and currently trading.
- Have 49 or fewer employees.
To be eligible, you must also propose a project that aims to achieve one of the following objectives:
- To make adaptations to your businesses to help it cope with the Covid-19 pandemic or grow.
- To improve the environmental performance or credentials of your business, resulting in a greener business.
Social Media Strategy: Engage and Thrive Online
Learn how to take your social media activity to the next level.
Financing Your Future: Accessing Funding for SMEs
Explore how to boost the financial resilience of your business.