This British Chambers of Commerce nationally accredited course will examine importing documentation, terminology and practical guidance on the latest procedures.
It will cover:
- Understanding import documents and procedures.
- Considerations before importing.
- Importing purchase orders and instructions to the supplier.
- What determines how much duty and VAT is payable.
- How and what to check on an import declaration.
- Understanding that the import of certain goods is controlled.
- Where to go for sources of information and assistance.
This course is suitable for those involved in purchasing goods overseas and importing to the UK, such as:
- Customer service.
- Customs clearance.
- Finance and accounts.
- Inward freight.
The training is delivered by Chamber Customs and course prices range from £300 to £350 per delegate.