How to Take a Stalled Startup to New Heights With Traction and Capital
Organiser: British Library Business & IP Centre
Location: Online event
Add to Calendar: iCal / Google Calendar
Explore strategies to start and grow your business.
This webinar from the British Library Business & IP Centre will outline four strategies to help you launch and grow your business.
Funding coach Paul Grant will be talking about:
- How to determine whether your customer offer is compelling for investors.
- How viable your startup is for future growth.
- How to create a sustainable advantage.
- Strategies for gaining traction without relying on investment.
- How to recruit the right team.
- Tools to help you pitch successfully.
- How to adopt a winning business model.
- A method to accurately value your early-stage business.
This event is for ambitious early-stage entrepreneurs who are at seed stage.
Kickstart Your Business | Business & Research Information
An introduction to intellectual property and business research.
Kickstart Your Business | Get Started
Learn how to set up your business and avoid common mistakes.