Discover how to attract and maximise talent within your business through effective recruitment & retention, performance management and mentoring your people.
Why should you join this virtual event?
The people working for your business are fundamental to helping your business grow successfully.
As your business develops and evolves, you will require a higher degree of adaptability from team members to deliver maximum sales, profits and return on investment.
Discover how to build a cohesive and well-structured team by empowering your staff through effective leadership and mentorship. Enabling you to grow, leverage talent and build a positive and dynamic company culture.
This comprehensive virtual workshop from London Business Hub will give you expert advice to ensure you are making the most of your staff, and share crucial insights to help to attract, engage and retain talent within your business.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- The fundamentals of performance management and what it means for your small business.
- Methods, best practices and experiences of both appraising and being appraised.
- Tools and tips you can use and adapt to meet your business needs
- How to develop mentoring within your business: techniques, implementation plans and how mentoring benefits your staff and business.
- The costs of not managing or neglecting the HR function within your business and the different development strategies which could improve growth, staff retention and the profile of your business.
- The differences between Leadership and Management.
- How employee engagement and welfare can affect attitudes, absence rates, wellbeing and happiness at work.
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to gain more tools to engage and retain staff, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to improve their skills in effective human resource management.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meet the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here.
- Not have received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
Strong Early Years London: Business Connect – Recruiting and Working Effectively with Volunteers
A free online workshop for early years settings on the benefits of volunteers.
Strong Early Years London: Business Connect – Business Healthcheck for Childminders
A free online workshop for childminders in the capital.