Discover the financial support available for your business to seize new opportunities.
Packed with insights, tools and tips, this bite-size London Business Hub virtual ‘Lunch & Learn’ event is designed to help you gain a greater understanding of where to access financial support for small businesses and what funding options are available to help.
Our expert will guide you through the different sources of funding and finance available to SMEs to sustain, grow and thrive. Identify which source is right for your business and learn how you can set your business up to secure growth funding and support.
Benefits of attending
- Explore the different sources of funding and finance available.
- Understand how to match the right funding and finance to your business needs.
- Learn how to position your business to succeed through budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management.
This London Business Hub event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here.
- Not have received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years.
Places are limited to one delegate per company – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
How to Raise the Money You Need, Now
Raise finance to invest in people, processes and equipment.