Funding Clinic: Interactive Q&A on Raising Investment
Organiser: British Library Business & IP Centre
Location: Online event
Add to Calendar: iCal / Google Calendar
Get answers to your questions on raising finance.
This interactive session from the British Library Business & IP Centre will answer your questions on raising investment for your business.
Funding coach Paul Grant and angel investor Colin Coghlan will be talking about:
- The different types of funding.
- How to know if your business idea is suitable for investment.
- Successful crowdfunding campaigns.
- The latest funding trends.
- What investors look for and how to stand out.
- The right time to look for angel investment.
This event is for businesses and entrepreneurs at all stages.
Understanding and Getting Angel and Venture Capital Investment
Explore whether investment is right for your business.
Know the Right Financing Options for Your Business
Explore different ways to raise finance for your business.