Funding and Opportunities for E-Commerce
Organiser: British Library Business & IP Centre
Location: British Library Business & IP Centre
96 Euston Road
London, NW1 2DB United Kingdom View on map
Add to Calendar: iCal / Google Calendar
Explore funding streams and e-commerce options for your business.
This workshop from the British Library Business & IP Centre will cover the different sources of funding available to help grow your business.
It will cover:
- Funding sources including grants, loans, consultancy support and ‘support in kind’.
- Specific funding streams.
- Funding opportunities from local sources, government agencies, regeneration programmes and other public bodies.
- Charitable trust funding and other community funding programmes.
- Key websites, resources and information available to support your funding strategy.
You will also learn about e-commerce platforms and other online services that can boost your business.
Practical Public Relation Strategies
Explore how to maintain relationships with customers.
Pricing Strategies for Small and Medium Enterprises
Explore how to price your products and services.