This Hatch Founders Talk will introduce top tips for building a successful crowdfunding campaign online.
It will cover:
- How to create a unique story in order to get funding.
- What are the hurdles and pitfalls along the way when crowdfunding.
This event is for founders:
- Wanting to start a crowdfunding campaign.
- Who are looking for new ways to raise funds.
- Who want inspiration and creativity.
- Who want to gain key insights into starting a restaurant or food business.
About the speakers
You will hear from Patricia from Where the Pancakes Are. Patricia will share stories about her current crowdfunding campaign to open more pancake restaurants to achieve her vision.
Eleanor Mills, Founder of Noon will also be sharing her insights.
The Latest Winning Moves for Financing Your Business
Get answers to your questions on financing your business.
Accessing Finance for Small Businesses
Discover the financial support available for your business.