In this online event, the Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre will explain how to identify and locate clients for business growth.
It will cover:
- Client personas.
- What is an ideal client?
- How to evaluate your ideal client’s viability.
- Offline and online research.
- Social listening.
- Audience intelligence tools.
- Competitive research.
- Cultural research.
By the end of the session, you will know:
- The importance of identifying your ideal client and how to evaluate their viability.
- The offline tools available to locate your ideal client.
- How to use online tools successfully (without being overwhelmed).
- One of the most important steps that most people leave out of their strategy.
- How to put all of the above together.
This event is delivered by sales and marketing coach Reshma Jobanputra.
Boosting Your Business Identity: Creative Windows and Displays
Explore how to create display spaces that attract customers.