Drive Business Growth Through e-Commerce
Location: Online event
Add to Calendar: iCal / Google Calendar
Support for businesses in Hackney to find customers through e-commerce.
This event, which is part of the Hackney Building Business Resilience Series, will explore how to find new customers through e-commerce and e-marketplaces.
It will cover:
- Website optimisation strategies to build your online presence.
- How e-commerce and e-marketplaces can help your business to stay competitive.
- How to create effective listings and stand out from competitors.
- Compliance and legal obligations.
- Registered in the UK and currently trading.
- Registered, based or trading in the London Borough of Hackney. Businesses based in commercial premises and home-based businesses are eligible (businesses based in virtual offices in the borough are NOT eligible i.e. businesses not physically based in the borough who use a Hackney postal address only).
The Hackney Building Business Resilience Series is fully-funded by Hackney Council to help micro and small businesses in the borough to adapt and grow through challenges.
Grow Your Business Through International Sales
Support for businesses in Hackney to explore international markets.
Practical Public Relation Strategies
Explore how to maintain relationships with customers.