This online event from Newable and the Department for International Trade will provide an in-depth overview of doing business with EU countries following the end of the transition period.
It will cover:
- The latest updates and guidance.
- New HR, visa and employment regulations.
- GDPR and data sharing.
- How to protect your intellectual property.
- How your business practices might need to change.
When will this event take place?
This event will take place across two half days:
- Day one: Tuesday 26 May 2021 (10:00am – 1:30pm)
- Day two: Wednesday 26 May 2021 (1:00pm – 4:30pm)
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition.
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
Importing: Staged Introduction of Customs Controls
Explore changes to importing now the EU transition period has ended.
Exporting: What you Need to do to Keep Your Goods Moving
Actions you need to take to export goods to the EU.