Developing Business Resilience for Future Growth
Organiser: London Business Hub
Location: Online event
Add to Calendar: iCal / Google Calendar
Learn how to rethink your business strategy to build resilience.
Learn how to rethink your business strategy, methods and processes to help build resilience.
This event will help you understand how to make your business more robust, resilient and scalable in challenging times. Discover practical insights and learn how to pivot your business model to adapt quickly to changing conditions. Receive advice on improving your existing business strategy to help generate future growth and success to ensure things keep working, even when not everything goes as planned.
Join our expert speaker in facilitated discussions around real-life business challenges, and discover how to generate new ideas with unique insights from other business owners facing similar problems.
Benefits of attending
- Understand the importance of building business resilience.
- Learn how to identify key business challenges and how to overcome them.
- Gain practical tips and quick wins you can implement immediately into your business.
This London Business Hub event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here.
- Not have received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years.
Places are limited to one delegate per company – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Boost Business Innovation With Branding and R&D
Discover how innovation can help your business to get ahead.