Building an Online Store Using Shopify
Organiser: British Library Business & IP Centre
Location: Online event
Add to Calendar: iCal / Google Calendar
A practical introduction to online stores.
This webinar from the British Library Business & IP Centre will explain how to build an online store using Shopify.
It will cover:
- An introduction to online stores.
- Key features of Shopify.
- How to set up a Shopify account and online store.
- How to grow your business.
- Tips to help you make the most of your online business.
- Strategies for marketing, promoting and selling your products or services.
- Advice on next steps.
This webinar is suitable for attendees with all levels of expertise regarding selling online.
Practical Public Relation Strategies
Explore how to maintain relationships with customers.
Pricing Strategies for Small and Medium Enterprises
Explore how to price your products and services.