Take your business to the next level with specialist advice on developing your brand strategy.
Investing in branding is just as vital for small businesses as it is for large corporate companies to build trust and attract loyal customers. Branding is more than just a logo; it helps your business to pursue strategic goals and adds value to your products or services giving your business a unique voice. It is crucial for small businesses to invest in crafting a strong brand identity in the marketplace from the beginning.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- What a brand is and how to define it
- How to create a strong brand identity in a competitive marketplace.
- How to create a branding strategy and framework.
- How to assess and adapt this strategy as your business grows.
- How to segment your customers and map out a customer experience strategy.
- The importance of and how to build brand values.
- How to evaluate, optimise and maximise communications channels as your needs change.
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking to utilise branding to attract loyal customer, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to learn more about how to create a strong brand identity.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Is not “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here.
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.