This online event from Newable and the Department for International Trade will explore how to break into new international markets and boost online sales globally.
It will cover:
- How to select the right international markets.
- How to develop a digital sales journey.
- Operational considerations, such as payments, shipping and returns.
- How to prepare your website.
- How to improve the online customer experience.
When will this event take place?
This event will take place across two half days:
- Day one: Tuesday 15 June 2021 (10:00am – 1:30pm)
- Day two: Wednesday 16 June 2021 (10:00am – 1:30pm)
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition.
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
Introduction to Selling Overseas
This event is part of our COVID-19 Business Help Series.
Exporting: What you Need to do to Keep Your Goods Moving
Actions you need to take to export goods to the EU.