This webinar from the British Library Business & IP Centre will provide an introduction to patents.
It will cover:
- Patent protection.
- Patent registration.
- How to use online databases and resources to search for patents.
- A live demonstration of a patent search to take you through the process.
This workshop will be delivered by intellectual property expert Ziaad Khan.
Innovating for Growth Start-ups
By taking part in this webinar, you will also be enrolled on the Innovating for Growth Start-ups programme from the British Library. The programme provides 12 hours of support spread across six webinars that you can choose from, including:
- Introduction to intellectual property.
- Patents and patents searching.
- Copyright for business.
- Why I need a trade mark and how to search for one.
- Market research and value proposition design.
- Get Started I.
- Get Started II.