This panel discussion from Wandsworth Enterprise Hub is aimed at founders and leaders of micro, small and medium-sized businesses who want to access finance.
- Matthew Jaffa – Federation of Small Businesses.
- Lissa Guillot – Virgin Startup.
- Jes Bailey – Crowdfund 360.
- Roderick Beer – UK Business Angels Association.
- Callum Stubbs – The National Lottery Community Fund.
- Matt Browning – Creative England.
The panel will explore:
- How the funding landscape has changed following COVID.
- Public funding and government support for SMEs.
- How to choose the best funding route.
- Practical tips for business owners who need to finance growth.
- How to access financial products.
There will also be a Q&A session.